Sticky Stuff Dispenser Model B Pump
STICKY STUFF DISPENSER: MODEL B
Ideal for individual craftsmen and professionals alike, the Sticky Stuff Dispenser is a practical engineering tool specially designed to eliminate the sticky, messy, costly hand proportioning of 2-part resins. A highly dependable, top-quality system, the Sticky Stuff Dispenser assures accurate measurement of resin and hardener with a minimum of supervision.
- - Accurately dispenses up to 3 quarts of low-viscosity unmixed 2-part resin per minute.
- - 2-gallon Resin Reservoir Standard
- - Output per stroke; 46cc at 1:1, 60cc at 4:1, and 71cc at 2:1.
- - Delivers four times the output per stroke of the Model A.
- -This pump can dispense viscosities up to 7,000 cps. Higher viscosities, up to 14,000 cps, can be dispensed using an optional heater.
- - Can be equipped with a mixer manifold to allow use of disposable static mixers.
- - Options to support dispensing urethane materials include: dessicant tube protection for reservoirs and solvent cups to protect piston seals from crystallized isocyanate.
Preset at the factory, it’s ratios are accurate. You save material because you pump just what you need-from a drop to a cup. You save money because you are not throwing away unused mixed material. You save energy and time by getting to your project sooner instead of pouring, measuring, mixing, then having to clean the container, counter, your clothes and hands every time you need some mixed material.