- Uses gear pumps and chain drive to accurately meter two part materials.
- Options include shot control, foot-switch, static mixer manifolds, air drive, electric drive, and heaters.
- Output is up to 1.5 quarts per minute, less with more viscous materials.
- Ratio range is 1:1 to 6:1. Fixed ratio is easily adjusted by changing drive sprockets.
- One, two, or five gallon reservoirs are available along with drum feed.
- For non-abrasive materials with viscosities from 300 to 50,000 cps or more with optional heater.